3D PRINTING PROJECTS
Do you want to learn how to design 2D and 3D printing models in your favorite Computer Aided Design (CAD) software such as TinkerCAD, Fusion 360 or SolidWorks? Look no further. We have designed 200 3D CAD exercises for 3D Printing that will help you to test your CAD skills.
What’s included in the 3D PRINTING PROJECTS book?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or an expert, these 3D CAD exercises will challenge you. The book contains 200 3D models and practice drawings or exercises for 3D printing.
- Each exercise contains images of the final design and exact measurements needed to create the design.
- Each exercise can be designed on any CAD software which you desire. It can be done with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Fusion 360, PTC Creo , NX, CATIA and other feature-based CAD modeling software.
- It is intended to provide Drafters, Designers and Engineers with enough 3D CAD exercises for practice and make 3D model using 3D Printer.
- It includes almost all types of exercises that are necessary to provide, clear, concise and systematic information required on industrial machine part drawings.
- Third Angle Projection is intentionally used to familiarize Drafters, Designers and Engineers in Third Angle Projection to meet the expectation of worldwide Engineering drawing print.
- This book is for Beginner, Intermediate and Advance CAD users.
- This book is for Teachers, Kids, Hobbyists and Designers.
- Clear and well drafted drawing help easy understanding of the design.
- These exercises are from Basics to Advance level.
- Each exercises can be assigned and designed separately on any CAD software for 3D printing.
- No Exercise is a prerequisite for another. All dimensions are in mm.
To design & develop models, you should have knowledge of CAD Software. Student should have knowledge of Orthographic views and projections. Student should have basic knowledge of engineering drawings and 3D printing.
After purchasing, a download link will be sent to your Email instantly.