What’s included in the AUTOCAD EXERCISES book?
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or an expert, these 2D & 3D CAD exercises will challenge you. The book contains 200 2D & 51 3D models and practice drawings or exercises.
- Each exercise contains images of the final design and exact measurements needed to create the design.
- Each exercise can be designed on any CAD software which you desire. It can be done with AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Fusion 360, PTC Creo , NX, CATIA and other feature-based CAD modeling software.
- It is intended to provide Drafters, Designers and Engineers with enough 2D & 3D CAD exercises for practice.
- It includes almost all types of exercises that are necessary to provide, clear, concise and systematic information required on industrial machine part drawings.
- Third Angle Projection is intentionally used to familiarize Drafters, Designers and Engineers in Third Angle Projection to meet the expectation of worldwide Engineering drawing print.
- This book is for Beginner, Intermediate and Advance CAD users. These exercises are from Basics to Advance level.
- No Exercise is a prerequisite for another. All dimensions are in mm.
Buy Now For INR 300 Only